OSHA 10 Construction
The OSHA 10 Construction course in Massachusetts is an awareness training that introduces the employee to a variety of overall safety concepts. The course is intended to raise the employee’s level of understanding of how to work and act safely on job sites which have an ever-changing number of hazards.
This class must be presented over a minimum of two days.
Class consists of:
- Understanding employee rights
- Focus Four — The four leading categories of worker fatalities
- PPE — How to understand the proper procedure in using Personal Protection Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Excavation Hazards
- Material Handling, Storage, Use & Disposal
Time: 10 hrs (2 Days)
At successful completion of class, attendees will receive the official OSHA 10 card approximately 4–6 weeks from class completion. LeadSMART Training Solutions will issue a Certificate of Completion to serve as proof of attendance until the OSHA Card is received.
If you have questions or would like to combine two or more classes at a discounted price, please call 508-731-6054.