This class is designed to provide required training by the ANSI B56.1 Standard on Safe use and how to safely inspect Forklifts. The training course will be held at your location.
During this class, students will be:
- Trained in a classroom on the rules of the different Forklifts
- 20-30 minute assessment and instruction for each operator
- Explained and demonstrated pre-operation inspection methods
- To understand OSHA Regulations combined with ANSI B56 Standards
- To review employers equipment specific pre-operation inspection requirements
- To demonstrate skill level of operation of employers equipment
Employers receive training records, test results and laminated forklift cards for their employees deemed to have met the standards requirements through observation and evaluation.
Time: 2-3 hours of class lecture with approx. 20-30 minutes per worker for evaluation
These services are provided at your location or site. Costs will vary depending on amount of people attending and travel time. Must have appropriate Industrial Truck (Forklift) available on site for the hands on training section of the program.
“The details of the hands on portion were simply unexpected….and welcomed.”
“Organized and thorough……more than the yards do. Trainer was awesome!”