Lead Paint Classes – RRP Refresher Course
Many of you have experienced the frustration of signing up for your Refresher course only to see it get cancelled time and time again.
How is this possible?
- You have to provide us with a copy of your initial certificate to show you are eligible for this class —- MANY HAVE LOST THEIR INITIAL CERTIFICATE — and your original training companies are no longer in business.
- MA gives you one year grace period to remain eligible for this course ——- MANY ARE BEYOND THE GRACE PERIOD.
- We are not financially subsidized by any government. Therefore we simply can not afford to provide training for 3 students. How long could you provide work at a loss?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Our Refresher class will be intergrated with our 8 HOUR INITIAL CLASS – Yes you must attend all 8 hours.
- Sign up for the Refresher Class – Show up 30 minutes before class to sign in and get photo taken.
- PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR CERTIFICATE FROM YOUR INITIAL LSR or EPA RRP CLASS. This is easy to do if we trained you, we can find you in our records. IF YOU WERE TRAINED BY SOMEONE ELSE (you should have listened to us 5 years ago — sorry couldn’t resist) THEN YOU MUST BRING YOUR ORIGINAL OR COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE TO THIS CLASS.
- IF YOU PROVED YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR A REFRESHER CLASS, WE WILL ONLY CHARGE YOU FOR A REFRESHER CLASS ($150).
Upon successful completion of this live 8-hour class, attendees will be issued a EPA RRP (CR) INITIAL certificate, good for another five years.
NEW YORK CONTRACTORS: Classes taught in Connecticut are applicable to New York. To register for an upcoming RRP Refresher class, click on “CONNECTICUT” in the box to the left and choose the location and date most convenient for you.
Time: 8 hrs (Day: 7:30am–5:00pm)
Cost: $155 includes materials
Want to have your crew trained together? We offer private training sessions for remodelers and their subs to help crews get on the same page, at the same time.
If you have questions about the course or would like to discuss a private training session, please call 508-731-6054.
The real deal. Peter was the best presenter I’ve had. Superior knowledge based on experience with a sense of humor and purpose.”
Name KJ, 2015