Lead Paint – LSR (MA RRP) Refresher Course
Amazing how fast time flies when you’re having fun! It seems you were certified just yesterday to work/supervise in Massachusetts and it’s already been five years.
That means it’s time to re-certify. Fortunately, it’s pretty simple to do and is a shorter course than the original training and more affordable.
Here’s the quick run-down:
- • Four Hour class – fast paced.
- • All updates of Massachusetts law will be covered.
- • YES – we take another picture of your smiling face.
- • YES – there is a test at the end of the class (multiple choice).
- • YES – this class is in ENGLISH – you must be able to understand English language to attend.
- • YES – same contractor trainers you told us you liked so much.
Here’s what you have to do:
- • Sign up ahead of time and pre-pay for your seat.
- • Show up 30 minutes before class to sign in and get photo taken.
- • YOU MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR CERTIFICATE FROM YOUR INITIAL LSR or EPA RRP CLASS. This is easy to do if we trained you, we can find you in our records. IF YOU WERE TRAINED BY SOMEONE ELSE (you should have listened to us 5 years ago — sorry couldn’t resist) THEN YOU MUST BRING YOUR ORIGINAL OR COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE TO THIS CLASS. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE CLASS AND YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU SHOW UP FOR CLASS WITHOUT THIS.
Upon successful completion of this live 4-hour class, attendees will be issued a Massachusetts Lead Safe Renovator-Supervisor (LSR-S) refresher certificate, good for another five years.
MA CSL (Contractor Supervisor License Holders): Our REFRESHER class in MA will get you 4 CEU credits covering 3 of the 5 mandatory categories you need for renewal. They are: Workplace Safety (1) Business Practice (1) Lead Safety (2).
Time: 4 hrs (Half Day: 8:00am–12:00pm)
Cost: $150 includes materials
IF YOU WORK IN INCOME PROPERTIES: NOW IS THE TIME TO CONSIDER TAKING THE 4-HOUR MODERATE RISK COURSE. INCREASE THE JOB SITES YOU CAN WORK ON BY BECOMING A MOD RISK DELEADER IN JUST 4 HOURS. Call Peter with any questions or go to our website under MA Lead Paint Contractor for more information.
Want to have your crew trained together? We offer private training sessions for remodelers and their subs to help crews get on the same page, at the same time.
If you have questions about the course or would like to discuss a private training session, please call 508-731-6054.