Here’s the quick run-down:
- You have to provide us with a copy of your initial certificate to show you are eligible for this class —- MANY HAVE LOST THEIR INITIAL CERTIFICATE — and your original training companies are no longer in business. We must have proof that you are in fact eligible to take this refresher course.
- MA gives you one year grace period to remain eligible for this course ——- MANY ARE BEYOND THE GRACE PERIOD. If you are expired beyond one year, then you must re-take the initial 8-hour course.
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE RETURN OF LIVE LEAD CLASSES. HOWEVER THERE ARE CONDITIONS WE MUST TAKE TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT BEFORE YOU ATTEND OUR CLASS.
If you are in fact beyond your expiration date, you CAN NOT perform LSR work. The grace period merely extends the time you remain eligible for the four-hour refresher course.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Sign up for the Refresher Class either online here or call our office and our customer support team will gladly help you register – Show up 30 minutes before class to sign in and get photo taken.
- PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR CERTIFICATE FROM YOUR INITIAL LSR or EPA RRP CLASS. This is easy to do if we trained you, we can find you in our records. IF YOU WERE TRAINED BY SOMEONE ELSE (you should have listened to us 5 years ago — sorry couldn’t resist!) THEN YOU MUST BRING YOUR ORIGINAL OR COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE TO THIS CLASS.
PLEASE REALIZE IF YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE US A VALID CERTIFICATE, EVEN IF YOU ATTEND THE CLASS, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW CERTIFICATE.
Upon successful completion of this live 4-hour class, attendees will be issued a Massachusetts Lead Safe Renovator-Supervisor (LSR-S) REFRESHER certificate, good for another five years.
MA CSL (Contractor Supervisor License Holders)
Our LSR class in MA will get you 4 CEU credits covering 3 of the 5 mandatory categories you need for license renewal. They are Workplace Safety (1), Business Practice (1) and Lead Safety (2).
- MA currently does not allow online training for initial or refresher certificates.
- Contrary to EPA states, MA will not honor any certificate that was earned via on line course. IF you have a EPA certificate that was renewed via online, be advised you can not work in MA using that certificate.
- MA will honor any EPA RRP training certificate that was obtained by attending a live class only.
Time: 4 hrs (Day: 7:30 am–11:30 am)
Cost: $165 includes materials
Want to have your crew trained together? We offer private training sessions for remodelers and their subs to help crews get on the same page, at the same time.
If you have questions about the course or would like to discuss a private training session, please call 508-731-6054.