The challenges that face the independent business owner today are sometimes overwhelming. It can be next to impossible to be in control of all issues and requirements you must meet. I know, I was there for 36 years as a kitchen and bath remodeling specialist.
This is where we can help.
Think of us as a valued subcontractor. One who offers solutions to your issues yet one who brings expenses to your firm only when you need them without the added cost of benefits, office space or payroll taxes.
As your Safety Officer, LeadSMART can fill the voids that you might not have the expertise to handle.
Here’s a few items we have provided for others who just like you, were not sure of how to solve.
- Representation in OSHA informal hearings (we truly hope this is not how we meet!)
- Various types of safety plans such as Accident Prevention Plans, Fire Prevention, Emergency Action, Project Safety and many others which are required throughout the OSHA Regulations
- Job Site Inspections – Let us visit your sites and help remove costly hazardous situations before OSHA shows you how…. Read More
- Tool Talk and online supplemental training
- Specific crew trainings – ranging from lead paint to fall protection and much more
- Crew Leaders/Supervisor Trainings – job site control issues
These are just a few of the areas that we can put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
Interested? Give us a call 888-731-LEAD (5323) or fill out our contact form and we will be sure to reach out to you.