This class is designed to train employees about PPE techniques required when working on lead renovations.
During this three hour class students will be shown:
- Reasons PPE requirements exist
- How to create a changing area on a jobsite
- How to create a cleaning area on a jobsite
- Donning and Doffing Techniques
- Includes hardhat, anti-fog goggles, impermeable suits and gloves
- Discuss practical transportation methods of PPE
A certificate of completion will be issued at completion of course.
Employers receive training records for their files.
Time: 3-4 hrs (THREE – FOUR Hour Class approx.)