OSHA – Fall Protection Training
This class addresses and instructs attendee on how to become a qualifed person (as defined by OSHA) in the three subparts of OSHA in CONSTRUCTION 29CFR1926.
Class will cover:
- • Fall Protection – Subpart M
- • Scaffolding (including Aerial Lifts) – Subpart L
- • Ladders & Stairways – Subpart X
- • Hazard Assessment
- • Equipment Inspections – daily requirements of supervisor
- • How to write your site specific plan
Time: 7 hrs (FULL DAY)***
At successful completion of class attendee will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
If you have questions or would like to be put on our waitlist for our next Fall Protection class in your area, please call 508-731-6054.