Finish Carpentry Safety begins with training.
Below find the classes recommended as primary training for owners and supervisors.
NOTE: Everyone on a jobsite should complete the “Basic” classes and all Supervisors should complete both the “Basic” and “Advanced” classes.
Click on any training to find details about that on-demand course.
- Fall Protection – Basic
- Fall Protection – Geek Level – Advanced
- Fall Protection – Rescue Planning – Advanced
- Fall Protection – Stopping the Fall – Advanced
- Scaffolds – Basic
- Scaffolds – Advanced
- Ladders – Basic
- Ladders – Advanced
- Hazard Communication & How to Read a SDS
- GHS – How to Apply on Jobsites
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
How do I access training?
Once you place your order for a class, you will receive a link and log-in to that class the following business day. At the end of the course, you’ll be awarded a certificate, which you can download and print to prove your completion of the course.
Order $2500 or more in LeadSMART’s Safety-On-Demand videos and receive a 10% discount at checkout.