The OSHA 10 Construction course is an awareness training that introduces the employee to a variety of overall safety concepts. The course is intended to raise the employee’s level of understanding of how to work and act safely on job sites which have an ever-changing number of hazards. This course results in the issuing of an official DOL OSHA 10 Card which has no expiration date.
This class must be presented over a minimum of two days.
Class consists of:
- Understanding employee rights
- Focus Four — The four leading categories of worker fatalities
- Caught In Between
- Struck By
- Fall Protection (introduction to principles)
- PPE — How to understand the proper procedure in using Personal Protection Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction – lead, asbestos
- Ladder Usage
- Silica Hazards
- Material Handling, Storage, Use & Disposal
COFFEE & SNACKS INCLUDED
At successful completion of class, attendees will receive the official OSHA 10 card approximately 4–6 weeks from class completion. LeadSMART Training Solutions will issue a Certificate of Completion to serve as proof of attendance until the OSHA Card is received.