The OSHA 10 Construction course is an awareness training that introduces the employee to a variety of overall safety concepts. The course is intended to raise the employee’s level of understanding of how to work and act safely on job sites which have an ever-changing number of hazards.
This class must be presented over a minimum of two days.
Class consists of:
- Understanding employee rights
- Focus Four — The four leading categories of worker fatalities
- PPE — How to understand the proper procedure in using Personal Protection Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Excavation Hazards
- Material Handling, Storage, Use & Disposal
Time: 10 hrs (2 Days)
At successful completion of class, attendees will receive the official OSHA 10 card approximately 4–6 weeks from class completion.
Our partner, United Safety Net, is licensed to train this course in the Spanish language and will issue a Certificate of Completion to serve as proof of attendance until the OSHA Card is received.