OSHA – Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Training for Lead Renovations
This class is designed to train employees about PPE techniques required when working on lead renovations.
During this three hour class students will be shown:
- • Reasons PPE requirements exist
- • How to create a changing area on a jobsite
- • How to create a cleaning area on a jobsite
- • Donning and Doffing Techniques
- • Includes hardhat, anti-fog goggles, impermeable suits and gloves
- • Discuss practical transportation methods of PPE
A certificate of completion will be issued at completion of course.
Employers receive training records for their files.
Time: 3-4 hrs (THREE – FOUR Hour Class approx.)
Cost: Session costs for PPE Training begins at $245; class price includes handout materials and PPE equipment. As these services are normally provided at your location or site, final costs will vary depending on amount of people attending and travel time.