Lead Paint Classes – RRP Refresher Course
Amazing how fast time flies when you’re having fun! It seems you were certified just yesterday to work/supervise on lead paint projects and it’s already been five years.
That means it’s time to re-certify. Fortunately, it’s pretty simple to do and is a shorter course than the original training and more affordable.
Here’s the quick run-down:
- • Four Hour class – fast paced.
- • All updates of the EPA law will be covered.
- • YES – we take another picture of your smiling face.
- • YES – there is a test at the end of the class (multiple choice).
- • YES – this class is in ENGLISH – you must be able to understand English language to attend.
- • YES – same contractor trainers you told us you liked so much.
NEW YORK CONTRACTORS: Classes taught in Connecticut are applicable to New York. To register for an upcoming RRP Refresher class, click on “CONNECTICUT” in the box to the left and choose the location and date most convenient for you.
- • Sign up ahead of time and pre-pay for your seat.
- • Show up 30 minutes before class to sign in and get photo taken.
- • YOU MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR CERTIFICATE OF THE INITIAL RRP CLASS TAKEN AT CLASS TIME. This is easy to do if we trained you, we can find you in our records. IF YOU WERE TRAINED BY SOMEONE ELSE (you should have listened to us 5 years ago — sorry couldn’t resist) THEN YOU MUST BRING YOUR ORIGINAL OR COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE TO THIS CLASS. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE CLASS AND YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU SHOW UP FOR CLASS WITHOUT THIS.
Upon successful completion of this 4-hour class, attendees will be issued a EPA Certified Renovator refresher certificate which is good for another five years.
Time: 4 hrs (Half Day: 8:00am–12:00pm in most locations; 1:00pm-5:00pm Vermont)
Cost: $150 – $165 includes materials (class price varies by location)
Want to have your crew trained together? We offer private training sessions for remodelers and their subs to help crews get on the same page, at the same time.
If you have questions about the course or would like to discuss a private training session, please call 508-731-6054.
The real deal. Peter was the best presenter I’ve had. Superior knowledge based on experience with a sense of humor and purpose.”
Name KJ, 2015